The Professional Email and Campaign Management Platform

Modules Used

• Offers/Interaction Management
  • Transactional Messages

Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Campaign

My organization has improved email marketing with personalized and incredibly professional messages. We have found very useful the native email capabilities in Adobe Campaign. We are very happy because now we can deliver the email personalization in a better way with complete data and we have also improved our email automation and reporting. As a user, I am sure that we never found any problems in Adobe Campaign.
  • We can create beautiful, stunning and responsive emails in a different ways.
  • Campaign management including the multiple data sources, audio segments and cross-channel campaigns through a drag and drop interface.
  • We can use built-in reports to analyze the email delivery.
  • Some complicated modules are difficult to use for the beginners.
  • Dashboard is also a little complicated for the beginners.
  • Sometimes It also takes time to set up in slow computers and servers.
  • We have improved our business with professional email marketing now.
  • We are more satisfied with the email deliverability option.
  • Now we can create professional and amazing email reports.
Because Adobe Campaign has incredible features and options. The benefits of this platform are also too much including Email reporting, email testing, email deliverability, multilingual emails, triggered emails, campaign management, reporting, mobile marketing, and more. The product search and recommendation will turn the browsers into buyers. So this is really best for any business.

Do you think Adobe Campaign delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Adobe Campaign's feature set?

Did Adobe Campaign live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Adobe Campaign go as expected?

Would you buy Adobe Campaign again?

I am giving this rating just because of the incredible and professional features of the Adobe Campaign. These benefits and features are really important to grow the ranking and visibility of a business with email marketing and campaign management. Even if you have experience in marketing or even if you are a new person, Adobe Campaign can help you.
I am giving this rating because according to my experience the support of the Adobe Campaign is really awesome. The first thing I never found any issues during the use of this amazing platform. I can easily manage things through the dashboard. Whenever I have a question, I read online their support articles and I have increased my knowledge of the Adobe Campaign.
According to my point of view and experience, Adobe Campaign is incredibly awesome to create, synchronize and deliver dynamic campaigns according to the requirements of customers. These things we can do through email, offline channels, mobile and more. This can improve the marketing campaigns. Customer data management is also too much easy with Adobe Campaign. Only need some time for learning and using the dashboard for beginners.

Adobe Campaign Feature Ratings

WYSIWYG email editor
Dynamic content
Ability to test dynamic content
Landing pages