My thoughts on Adobe Illustrator CC
Maryam Qureshi | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 09, 2019

My thoughts on Adobe Illustrator CC

Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Illustrator CC

We are using it to design events, diagrams, designing banners etc. We also were using to design invites for events on campus. Other uses, programs for events, menu cards for events. Other uses have been event items that we will be designing, mock ups of any types, event proposals of any type.
  • Great at being able to move items, as far as editing
  • I enjoy the different tools it offers
  • Enjoy being able to create diagrams
  • Sometimes not very intuitive
  • I wish there was more help as far as new features and tools
  • Great for creating designs from scratch
  • Not great working with other editing software
  • Need very particular files for compatibility
I selected Adobe Illustrator as this is what my department was using. I don't mind using it, as this product is overall easy to use for the purpose our department needed it for. I do like using Canva for quick things because there are already pre set templates that makes life easier, and objects you can use within the graphic you are designing.
Not much support from a user perspective, a lot of the things I learned was from a colleague or I was able to watch YouTube videos. As far as support from Adobe themselves, there is not much. I wish there was an online chat that can help out with questions users may have.

Do you think Adobe Illustrator CC delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Adobe Illustrator CC's feature set?

Did Adobe Illustrator CC live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Adobe Illustrator CC go as expected?

Would you buy Adobe Illustrator CC again?

Not very intuitive, I wish there was a way to know what each feature did and how to make your design nicer. Situations where it is less suitable is editing pictures. I would say Adobe Illustrator works great when you are creating something from scratch, does not work well with other software. Overall a great product to create templates and diagrams.