Use This Every Day!
Emily Giannakas | TrustRadius Reviewer
Updated November 19, 2019

Use This Every Day!

Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Illustrator CC

I use Adobe Illustrator CC currently to create and design our social media content, print media, and website design. I am the only user, but I am the one that the company goes to with questions, requests, and the like for making sure that our content is fresh, current, and modern looking.
  • Lots of options for sizes (inches, points, pixels)
  • No bounds to creativity and what you can make
  • Love the ability I have to take something I create within Illustrator and make tweaks within other Adobe products, such as Photoshop and Premiere.
  • It might be my computer, but it takes a while to load each time I'm opening up the application.
  • Sometimes certain tools along the side bar don't work, which can be a pain when you have to figure out how to get them to work again in your current work space.
  • Create original designs
  • Works well with other Adobe software that had already been in place
I haven't had to reach out to support many times, but when I have, it sometimes takes a bit longer than what I would hope for.

Do you think Adobe Illustrator CC delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Adobe Illustrator CC's feature set?

Did Adobe Illustrator CC live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Adobe Illustrator CC go as expected?

Would you buy Adobe Illustrator CC again?

Illustrator is great for graphic design work across the board and can be used for a wide variety of projects, such as posters, digital ads, short video slides, etc. I can't really think off the top of my head what it wouldn't be good for. But if you have a willingness to learn and spend time with Illustrator, it will open up so many design opportunities to you.