Overall Satisfaction with Adobe XD
Adobe XD is a powerful tool for designing. As a passionate designer, I use it to create website UIs. The look and feel that I achieve help us to pitch to our clients the importance of the interior design of the websites.
- [It helps with] prototyping and wireframing on various design layouts.
- [It helps to] create powerful interactions for [an] enhanced user experience.
- The drag and drop feature makes the task quite easy.
- Real-time collaboration with multiple users
- Integration with other third-party software
- Face glitches while viewing on mobile with responsive web design
- [It is] quick and agile to use.
- A blueprint of a design can be quickly shown to the client.
- Exporting designs [is] quick.
- Our admissions have increased after we have added this product [to] our curriculum to teach.
- As it's an easy-to-learn tool that students show curiosity to learn.
- This tool is an advantage to our institution course list.
As it's an Adobe product, there was no option to find another.
Do you think Adobe XD delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe XD's feature set?
Did Adobe XD live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Adobe XD go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe XD again?
It is best suited where rapid prototyping is required and you need a mockup within 1-2 days. It is not suitable for scenarios where [a] lot of colors and jazziness [are] required in [a] quick time.