November 25, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
- Employment Tax
- Wage Garnishments
- Wage Payments
Overall Satisfaction with ADP SmartCompliance
ADP Smart Compliance is being used by the Payroll Department to upload garnishment orders to ADP Smart Compliance Portal. It is also being used across the whole organization when processing the W-2 tax forms and other tax processing that I am not involved in. I was processing the garnishments and submitting check payments to the vendors each pay date. The W-2 tax forms were prepared by our payroll manager before using the ADP Smart Compliance Portal.
- Submit payments to vendors on an assigned date.
- Promptly replies and resolves all emails.
- Excellent communication with the account manager assigned to Jefferson University Hospital.
- Excellent notification to employees with garnishments pending approval.
- Quick access is needed when viewing credit refunds for employees.
- Directing employees to contact ADP is very positive.
- Excellent processing time for the end of year tax forms for employees.
- Update of garnishment regulations very positive.
ADP Smart Compliance Portal is suited very well with receiving multiply uploads of garnishments. ADP Smart Compliance Portal is less appropriate with processing garnishments that need to receive manual processing and manual submission of checks to Vendors. These particular garnishments can not be processed by ADP. Example: Employees may work for two companies within Jefferson and the secondary job attached to the garnishment can not be processed by ADP. The Primary job that is the lower salary wage can be processed by ADP Smart Compliance.