ADP! ADP! ADP!
February 21, 2020

ADP! ADP! ADP!

Amanda Spillman | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now

ADP Workforce Now is used across our whole organization. We use it for time and attendance, payroll, requesting time off. It gives our business a consistent way to keep track of time off and attendance and allows us to make sure that our company uses it across the board. ADP Workforce Now is very user-friendly and easy to figure out. As Human Resource Coordinator, I use this platform a lot in order to on-board my employees, get their benefits put in. It's really "one-stop" shopping and helps me do my job quicker and more efficiently.

Pros

• The Benefit Center is very helpful when on-boarding new employees. Once certain benefits are plugged in, I can just assign/delete them from whomever I need to.
  • The payroll portion is a great tool as well. It really walks you through and gives you alerts as to what to do look for next.

Cons

• One con I can think of is with the time-off portion. The administrator has to add the policy assignment to the employee, then go to another screen to add their actual time allotted. I would rather it be all together in one action really.
  • Makes every action associated with ADP more efficient.
  • Lots of checks and balances
ADP is always coming out with new products and are always willing to come out to do a demo or an explanation over the phone. Our account representative always helps out and gives quality information when there is a product that might help our business. It's very easy to add what you need and what you don't.
  • Standout 2.0
  • Compass
I have talked with my sales representative about both Standout and Compass. I have also looked at webinars about both--all very good information and knowledge. I am impressed with both systems and love that we can get them ADP.
I have never used any other program or competitor.
I think for a business that has anyone clocking in and out, ADP Workforce Now is very useful. I know there is an app and that's helpful for employees to clock-in easily and start working. ADP Workforce Now would also be well suited for a company that does not use another payroll company or is really looking for it to be in one space, because it can be all-inclusive. Companies have tons of websites that have administrators log into or employees' records, so it's nice to be able to have the employees log in to one site in order to access time-off balances, pay stub information, clock in/out, and a couple fewer sites for the administrator to have to log into as well. ADP Workforce Now really does the most for us and helps us streamline a lot of jobs that used to be handled by individual people.

ADP Workforce Now Feature Ratings

Employee demographic data
Employment history
Job profiles and administration
Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
Organizational charting
Organization and location management
Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
Pay calculation
Support for external payroll vendors
Benefit plan administration
Direct deposit files
Salary revision and increment management
Reimbursement management
Approval workflow
Balance details
Annual carry-forward and encashment
View and generate pay and benefit information
Update personal information
View company policy documentation
Employee recognition
Report builder
Pre-built reports
Ability to combine HR data with external data
Performance plans