Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
ERC currently uses LMS, Talent Performance, Payroll, HR and Compliance platforms. ADP is used daily by many different departments. We are currently combining two of our international sites with our Domestic information currently listed in ADP.
- Process payroll
- Supplies an Account Rep for each department to help with questions
- Always training
- Effective dating with vacation accurals
- Have mandatory fields. ie ER contact info, correction on timecard - add a note
- Better reports ie Employee's and Supervisors approve timecards. It lists each day/entry. I'd like to know the timecard has been approved as a whole.
- ADP is user friendly and easy to navigate
Going through implementation right now, adding on three new platforms. I'm very excited to see what they can all bring to the table to make our jobs just a little easier everyday.
- Time & Attendance
All are used on a daily basis by multiple departments.
Do you think ADP Workforce Now delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ADP Workforce Now's feature set?
Did ADP Workforce Now live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of ADP Workforce Now go as expected?
Would you buy ADP Workforce Now again?
Overall ADP WFN is a good product.
Overall my ADP Workforce now experience has been good. ADP provides useful modules and videos on all pages. The Payroll modules are most useful and critical for our needs. Our dedicated support person is top tier and very helpful.