Overall Satisfaction with Aginity
My experience overall with Aginity has been very satisfying, this is because it offers Full-featured just at our disposal. It is easy to use, the setup process is not complicated. It offers a quality analytics tool [that] empowers our business to complete successfully on this aspect. The company expert team includes business technologies, innovators, and entrepreneurs who work collaboratively to produce high-quality services.
- Aginitu Amp gives both data scientists and business users the capabilities to build, reuse and share advanced analytics easily.
- The Intuitive user interface allows data scientists and business analysts to build, reuse, and share analytics without SQL or coding.
- Error message windows and closes before the user can read them, hence leaving the user in suspension mood, and hovering my finger over the print screen capturing them.
- Navigation sometimes its a little bit buggy.
- Atomic analytics.
- Any data source.
- Any user from clicker to coder.
- Modern governance model.
- We are able to create analytics without needing programming skills.
- Query auto-completion.
- Database exploration includes schemas, tables, columns, distribution keys, sort keys, and so forth.
- Attractive GUI and easy to navigate for easy data reporting.
Aginity products make every line of code searchable, reusable, and easy to understand for individuals, teams, and enterprises. The User dramatically accelerates the production and operationalization of analytics by reusing them rather than recording them, hence allowing them to work more efficiently and provide consistent actionable results for Business growth.
Do you think Coginiti delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Coginiti's feature set?
Did Coginiti live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Coginiti go as expected?
Would you buy Coginiti again?
With Aginity's applications, we are able to easily create and share analytics across our enterprise. Teams are able to refocus from analytics re-creation to innovation. Hence reducing analytics management costs, while improving the velocity of analytic growth and efficiency.