My Experience with Agora Pulse as a Previous Buffer Userhttps://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementAgorapulseUnspecified8.53421012019-05-06T22:17:30.551Z
May 06, 2019
My Experience with Agora Pulse as a Previous Buffer User
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Agorapulse
We use Agora Pulse in the Content department to manage social media for our clients. It helps to address the issue of having to log in to separate social platforms and post daily as well as automatic posting.
- Customer support, even if they can't always help me, they respond quickly and follow up to make sure my issue is resolved.
- It's very user-friendly.
- I can put content into different queues so I can separate them my service area for a company and pick different times that I like them to post, but there's also the option to schedule posts for different days and times.
- There is a feature to assign posts to other users and give different users specific levels of access so I can have my interns hop in there and do work and then easily go back and proof it.
- I don't use this feature often, but I do like that I can reply back to comments from Agora Pulse.
- The bulk upload feature is pretty cool too.
- I would like to be able to share queue categories between different profiles.
- I also think it would take the bulk upload feature to the next level if you could bulk upload photos and pair them to the bulk uploaded post copy.
- They need the options to pick custom video thumbnails.
- I wish there was a way to customize the queue schedule a little more. For instance, if I wanted to post from a queue every other week as opposed to every week, that would be great.
4 - I use Agora Pulse far more than anyone else, but there are a few people that pop in from time to time such as other people in the Content department like my boss the Content Manager and I assign certain tasks to my interns to get posts scheduled and then I go back and review them and make changes or approve them. There are a few accounts where we have added the business owners as users to just their business, but they are not regular users. We actually have done some social media consulting recently where we set a business up with their own Agora Pulse account that they manage on their own.
- It has had a positive ROI because we have been able to completely change how we manage our social media accounts. The previous social media scheduling software we used didn't allow us to schedule queue categories in the manner that Agora Pulse does so it has allowed us to more efficiently manage our social accounts and cut down on the time we're spending on one client.
- There are a lot more features in comparison to simple software. There are some features that I haven't even used yet.
We previously used Buffer in our office, but one main reason we switched is the queue category feature. One thing that Agora Pulse doesn't have is RSS feeds so we can follow blogs and repost them. Buffer did offer that, so we lost that, but the other features Agora Pulse offered outweighed the loss. The ability to assign posts it much easier and overall it seems a lot more user-friendly.