Content Orchestration and Automationhttps://www.trustradius.com/enterprise-content-management-ecmAlfresco Enterprise Content ManagementUnspecified7.4571012019-10-21T23:14:54.133Z
October 21, 2019
Content Orchestration and Automation
Score 10 out of 101
Alfresco Community Edition
Overall Satisfaction with Alfresco Enterprise Content Management
Alfresco ECM is often deployed at customer sites to enrich Elixir's own enterprise solutions, develop products for specific use cases, and orchestrate content and content processes that originate with Tango+ (Elixir's CCM platform). The ECM can support a single use case and/or scale to connect across functions and departments, depending on the business requirements and their evolution over time.
- Archival and search and retrieval functionalities.
- Organization and metadata applications for content processes and orchestration.
- Scaling to serve more use cases and larger content stores and archives, as well as migration to the cloud/hosted environments.
- Alfresco Process Services and Alfresco Application Development Framework integration makes for best functionality/application of ECM.
- Use case alignment - Marketing content and documentation of specific business requirements and user stories being available as reference material/documentation.
- Integration with multiple silos for content.
- End-to-end content process solutions.
- Automated process-flows.
- Ability to find and orchestrate content assets.
- Liferay Digital Experience Platform (DXP)
More robust workflow automation.
Do you think Alfresco Enterprise Content Management delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Alfresco Enterprise Content Management's feature set?
Did Alfresco Enterprise Content Management live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Alfresco Enterprise Content Management go as expected?
Would you buy Alfresco Enterprise Content Management again?