Alteryx the leading provider of strategic analytical solutionshttps://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligence-biAlteryx PlatformUnspecified8.51431012014-03-31T22:24:18.304Z
Updated March 31, 2014
Alteryx the leading provider of strategic analytical solutions
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Alteryx
Alteryx is the tool of choice for data manipulation. It is being used in departments that have a need to solve complex and custom data processing problems. It solves all problems for the direct mail industry.
- Alteryx handles metadata really well. The tools are intuitive in their use.
- For analytics Alteryx it is a great platform.
- There are barely any software bugs in the product.
- The error messages are actually helpful to debug modules.
- If a load-balancing application is internally developed on top of Alteryx processing nationwide universes can be really fast.
- Speed is somewhat lacking.
- It isn't optimally geared for ETL.
- Intellisense would be a nice feature
- There is no version control.
- The tools could use some more features.
- More pre-built macros would be nice
- It gets the job done fast.
- It lends itself well for people with a less-technical aptitude to understand the data process.
- It empower the user to come up with any possible solution to a problem.
The product fulfills business needs and it is a pleasure to work with the provider.
Evaluating Alteryx and Competitors
Overall pretty good. Depending on the quality of the question posed the CS team will get back as they are available.
Problems get solved
No escalation required
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Not kept informed
Difficult to get immediate help
Through a graphical UI one can perform engineering and development, other vendors do not have such a code-less interface.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
Lots to learn