Leader in the hyperscalers for cloud serviceshttps://www.trustradius.com/infrastructure-as-a-service-iaasAmazon Web ServicesUnspecified8.94031012019-07-23T16:16:57.378Z
July 23, 2019
Leader in the hyperscalers for cloud services
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Amazon Web Services
As a managed service provider, we are seeing AWS as a preferred platform by the customers when it comes to moving their existing workload from the on-premise data center to cloud or deploying new applications. AWS as a leader in the space continues to release new innovative services each year helping customers meet not only security, scalability, and reliability but also to stay ahead in the game by adopting the latest technologies.
- User-friendly and super responsive user interface.
- Rapid deployment and instance scalability.
- A wide variety of services and applications.
- Lack of support for disaster recovery solution.
- Highly complex and steep learning curve to learn and use the platform.
- Lack of edge in legacy enterprise apps (Microsoft, Oracle and IBM).
- Enabling organization to be much more agile meeting immediate business needs.
- Reduced overall costs of owning and maintaining IT infrastructure in-house.
- More visibility and controls in IT expenditure.
The maturity of AWS platform with integrations of large third-party vendors products through AWS marketplace and continuous launch of new services every year bring confidence to the users and also the ease of use and help from the large community when compared to other platform are the key primary reasons when deciding AWS.
Be it legacy or modern applications, AWS, offers wide variety of services enabling customers to develop and deploy their critical business web, mobile or containerized applications over the global AWS infrastructure that is super scalable, reliable and secured (of course you will need to ensure your application are designed properly to enjoy all these).