Leading IAAS. Customizable and broad offering. Solidly reliable.https://www.trustradius.com/infrastructure-as-a-service-iaasAmazon Web ServicesUnspecified8.94031012019-09-05T18:31:38.873Z
September 05, 2019
Leading IAAS. Customizable and broad offering. Solidly reliable.
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Amazon Web Services
We've chosen AWS as our infrastructure-as-a-service (IAAS) solution across the whole organization for all our development environments, i.e. dev, staging, and production. We build custom-coded apps (full-stack). We specifically use it as our cloud solution for compute, storage and content delivery.
- Great levels of service, with strong infrastructure maturity.
- Lots of cloud service options, third-party programs, and APIs available.
- Highly flexible and customizable.
- Pricing is a bit complicated and can be slightly opaque in the outset, but AWS has pricing calculators to help out.
- The vast array of options available can be a challenge to navigate and figure out at first.
- AWS has definitely delivered a high ROI. The ability to dynamically scale, i.e. grow on-demand across any server environment and geo is excellent.
- Once you get going, we've found AWS quite straightforward and easy to use.
- AWS offers various productivity-boosting features, such as templates, 3rd-party offerings, APIs, cost calculators, etc.
We've found the support satisfactory. We've experienced them to be responsive and knowledgeable.