There's always room for improvement!https://www.trustradius.com/nonprofit-crmApricot by Social SolutionsUnspecified8.51011012017-10-02T16:27:37.368Z
October 02, 2017
There's always room for improvement!
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Apricot by Social Solutions
Apricot is used by the entire organization for various departments. We use it to maintain client records/services as well as other community-based programs. It is also used to store donor and volunteer information. Since we are a nonprofit organization, we are required to submit statistical information to all of our funders (approximately 35 grant programs). We extensively use the report function of Apricot to complete this task.
- The report function allows for building of reports that are specific to the information being requested by funders. The report feature is relatively simple to maneuver.
- Maintaining client data allows this organization to have a more reliable manner to record services provided.
- We are just beginning to use the donor section of the database for donor retention purposes.
- A more mainstreamed method to record client data. At this time, our service providers are required to enter data in several sections of the program that can make data entry more cumbersome.
- Creation of batch records for services would make data entry much better for our staff. At this time, if we provide a group counseling session, staff have to individually add the service to each client folder. When you have a group of 20-25, this is a timely process.
- Technical support methods could be simplified with the addition of actually speaking to a tech support person instead of strictly relying on email communication. Lots can be lost in translation with this form of communication.
- At times, it appears the servers that maintain all data are not functioning at the required capacity necessary to maintain the data. On more than one occasion, data entered would not actually show up until a day or days later, resulting in multiple entries of the same data.
Data entered into Apricot is used to compile statistical reports for our many funding sources to measure on program impact. This is also used to gauge program impact on an internal basis.
The system has not resulted in increased funding. It allows this agency to better report on grant goals/objectives.
We have only used Alice in the past. We transferred to Apricot after the creator of Alice retired and recommended Apricot as our replacement.