Overall Satisfaction with Apttus Configure Price Quote
Apttus Configure Price Quote is used for creating quotes by our sales departments. It helped streamline the process of quoting and reporting. It is an easy to use tool.
- It is an enterprise level tool which allows us to sell products with attributes and bundle products.
- We are also using Advanced Approvals by Apttus which allow us to configure complex approvals which seamlessly integrate with the CPQ tool. Email approvals are especially important for our organization which allow managers to approve the quotes on the go.
- The UI takes a little longer time to load, they have done improvements with angular UI which we have not implemented yet.
- I would also like to see better administrative training guides.
- Reporting is great with Apttus, fast approval and less time for the quote to get out the door in the hands of a customer.
- DocuSign integration allows for seamless experience for the rep
- Synchronization with opportunities allow for easy forecasting
It is enterprise level tool in the market. If your company is large and deals are complex then Apttus is the right tool to use. If the products that you sell are not too complex you can probably use salesforce's native functionality. AWS approvals allow you to configure really complex approvals with different levels and multiple price rules. If your organization has really simple approval processes then you are better off using salesforce's native approvals.