Ariba Contract Manager reviewed by an Ariba SME
Overall Satisfaction with Ariba Contract Management
- It notifies of contract expirations
- It monitors the spend if the contract is transactable
- It houses all documents within the same environment
- Not very intuitive. User has to dig for information throughout the tabs.
- Documents should have a preview button instead of us having to open each one of them each time.
- Contracts cannot be added to existing requisitions.
- Increased employee efficiency - less time looking for documents or lost contracts.
- Increased visibility to auditors.
Well suited: when there is an executed agreement with supportind documentation, even if the spend won't be monitored through Ariba, having the contract housed in ACW will allow for auditors to easily find all required documents.
Less appropriate: if there is not a need for an executed agreement and a simple PO/SO can be used as a contract.