User-friendly and dynamic!https://www.trustradius.com/corporate-learning-managementArticulate StorylineUnspecified8.51871012019-01-31T19:43:58.375Z
January 31, 2019
User-friendly and dynamic!
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Articulate Storyline
Storyline is used across our entire organization to create training for both internal employees and our corporate partners. We create sales and technical training for a variety of roles. It addresses the problem of having a global workforce that needs consistency in training delivery. We can release a training module for the entire company to support initiatives.
- WYSIWYG editing (What you see is what you get). It's very helpful to be able to immediately see how actions and scripts affect each piece of the puzzle.
- The flexibility of exams/quizzes is extremely beneficial. From the different question types available to the ability to randomize answers.
- The integration of multimedia is super user-friendly—video (hyperlink or direct upload), audio, narration, etc.
- The opportunities to utilize the motion of objects is extremely limited.
- I don't like that you can't preview the full workings of the slide if it contains a video upload.
- The menu visual options are fine, but not super intuitive. I'd like to have more control here.
Storyline is definitely the most user-friendly option I've identified. The settings and controls are similar to Microsoft products, which makes it super easy to learn, and easy to train new curriculum writers on the software. The actions options are also very easy to navigate and use to create dynamic interactive learning modules.
I'm not sure it's scenario-specific. I think it's great for trainings, certification exams, video-based modules, etc. There isn't a scenario where I think it couldn't be used. It's more about creating the content based on the way that it will be used. I haven't come across a situation where it wasn't suited.