"ASIGRA - A Complete Backup Solution"
November 26, 2014

"ASIGRA - A Complete Backup Solution"

Nimish Aggarwal | TrustRadius Reviewer

Software Version

12.2.1.0

Overall Satisfaction with Asigra

ASIGRA, this 6 letter word means a lot to our organization as we have been using it for a long time. It is a complete backup solution which enables any organization to focus on business rather than the security of data, no matter how small or large is the organization. We are using the product across the whole organization to take backup of the critical data. This product is capable enough to backup any kind of data like File System, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL, SharePoint, Oracle, Virtual Machines, Google Apps, backups from clouds, etc. It helps in driving our business to a new level every day as we have been implementing it at our customers site and ensure their data security and integrity.
  • It can backup any type and size of data very well.
  • Inbuilt features like de-duplication & compression which reduce the amount of storage required to store the backed up data.
  • Personally, I think the reporting should be more interactive.
  • Better customer service
  • Asigra backup solution does impact our overall business, in a much positive approach.
I have been using other products like Backup Exec, EMC Networker.
I gave this rating as the product helps our organization in achieving our business objectives in an efficient manner.
I would say it is not at all worth saying that it is less appropriate in any environment, it can fit inside any scenario.