Book a room!
Overall Satisfaction with Asure Meeting Room Scheduling
We use the ESM Conference Room scheduling software to schedule over 30 conference rooms and add additional services such as catering, AV, set-up, and notification to service providers.
The entire company used a web version and we have a few Desktop or Super Users.
- Allows you to add features to rooms and configure for your organization.
- Easily allows for changes.
- Also has a billing component that we partially use.
- Outlook integration is problematic. This is especially disappointing because there was a feature that drove our decision.
- Some configuration changes must be made globally and you may desire to make at the room level.
- The fact that there are 2 different versions is a bit confusing because you have 2 populations with different issues doing the same thing. The Desktop version is also quite costly.
- It saves time and allows service areas to get to the heart of their requirements.
- Is a good repository for all information.
- The ability to integrate room panels and kiosks is a plus.