Overall Satisfaction with AT Internet
AT Internet provides a solution used by several people and departments in the company. Expert users (i.e. Webanalysts) work on tagging plans, acceptance tests, periodic reporting and deep analysis. Training other stakeholders allows them to be autonomous on basic reporting and data checking. The AT Internet solution offers many tools depending on the field of the company. Whatever your business is, you will learn about your website.
- Customization. AT Internet provides numerous tools and modules (Segmentation, Data Query, Custom Metrics, Sales Tracker...) to build a solution relevant to your business
- Many analysis. Lots of information is available in the interface.
- Free and unlimited support. A question? Answered on the same day by mail.
- Interface. The current one doesn't seem as clear (and good-looking?) as Google Analytics for instance. Nevertheless, a new one is planned.
- Real time that isn't completely real. Whereas Google Analytics allows to see what is happening on the website in real time, you have to wait 2 or 3 minutes with AT Internet. But that may change with the new API and interface.
- Generally speaking, knowing what users do on your website is a must!
- Decision making: functionalities to keep, improve, drop.
- A/B and M/V testing.
- Monitoring (and optimizing) buying process of users.
- Data source for advertising departments / companies.
AT Internet is very suitable for a company that can afford to pay for a web analytics solution. Hiring someone (or using an agency) that is able to deal with the tagging process and data analysis will get a better advantage out of the solution. A smaller company can start with a free and easier solution.
Using AT Internet
The AT Internet teams always works on improving their products. I had the opportunity to see a demonstration of some future products: they will be more user friendly, easier to use, and faster at providing data. Moreover, meeting them in the different events they organize is always a pleasant and enriching experience.