Avaya Aura, the best!
Updated December 10, 2019

Avaya Aura, the best!

Patricio Santirso | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Avaya IX Workforce Engagement (formerly Aura Workforce Optimization)

It is used for In-house Contact Center mainly to establish and analyze trends within our customer databases and profile usage. It enables the business to develop customized campaigns to improve retention, experience, and make it more cost-effective. It is effortless to manage, and the options are easy to understand by anyone in the organization.
  • Customer-centric
  • Trending
  • Centralization
  • Look and feel
  • Detailed configurations
  • Embedding other tools or connecting with other tools
Avaya Aura Workforce Optimization is much more powerful than other solutions; I noticed this once I tested it. I was hesitant at the beginning as I have always used Aspect Workforce Management or Cisco Unified Communications Manager, but when I started implementing Avaya Aura Workforce Optimization, I noticed it was pretty easy and was providing valuable information to improve our key business processes quickly.

Do you think Avaya OneCloud CCaaS delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Avaya OneCloud CCaaS's feature set?

Did Avaya OneCloud CCaaS live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Avaya OneCloud CCaaS go as expected?

Would you buy Avaya OneCloud CCaaS again?

Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Call Manager), Aspect Workforce Management, ADP Workforce Now
Well, we have a vast Contact Center providing support to our customers all around Latin America. The important thing is that we can easily switch and manage the workflow depending on the skill, business hour support, or any other desired criteria. It is a crucial element in this environment as it is effortless to track and analyze.

Avaya IX Workforce Engagement (formerly Aura Workforce Optimization) Support

All tools always have improvement opportunities; anyway, this tool is the most powerful one compared to others.