Make that Call!
January 16, 2018
Make that Call!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Avaya Business Communications Manager (discontinued)
Avaya Business Communications Manager is being used across the organization in the United States, Canada and parts of Mexico. The business problems it addresses are centralization of telephony account management, interoffice communications via IP and conferencing services. It allows for secure connections and secure monitoring of all connections. It also helps with monitoring and assigning billing for telephony services across the enterprise. Avaya provides updates and information on a regular basis for all modules. Training is very well done.
- Avaya Business
- Avaya Business Communications Manager handles a massive amount of traffic in a reliable and workable manner.
- Training and support for the system is first rate. A simple telephone call for support is quickly answered in a professional manner.
- I would like to see more of their in office communications systems. Right now they seem outpaced by competitors even though their core services are superior.
- The interface could be updated a little. There is a lot of interaction that the operator needs to go through that could be automated.
- The system has allowed us to train operators fairly quickly.
- The system is safe and secure with Avaya acting as a support team whenever we feel we need it.
- Polycom RealPresence Group Series and AT&T Communications Outsourcing
I find Avaya Business Communications Manager to be reliable, easy to use and priced right. The competition is either new to the format or the billing is too high. I prefer Avaya because of their position in the industry as a leader in telecommunications. I use their product and it consistently has shown the ability to grow into ever larger arenas of operability with great success.
The best scenarios for Avaya Business Communications Manager include large single location operations. Also - large interoffice operations. The hub-and-spoke arrangement with one large central office a large number of smaller offices would also be handled well. We do it all the time. As for where it would be less appropriate that would be in smaller locations - but - Avaya has appropriate alternative for those.