Avaya OneCloud UCaaS is an incredible collaboration platform.
April 15, 2021

Avaya OneCloud UCaaS is an incredible collaboration platform.

João Mauricio | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Avaya OneCloud UCaaS

We have been using the Avaya OneCloud UCaaS solution for over a year. The purpose of this is for unified communications and video conferencing provided in the cloud by Avaya. We started to use a lot more at home after the COVID pandemic, each employee has his / her extension online and we start having virtual meetings every day between departments, teams, and external companies. The great advantage that we like is that everything works on an Avaya private cloud giving us a lot of security, reliability, and availability for use whenever we need it.
  • Agility to create virtual meeting rooms.
  • Integration with email and calendar tool for scheduling.
  • High definition image and audio quality.
  • It does not have a waiting room system at this time.
  • Improve the tool's online documentation in more languages.
  • Allows homeoffice and integration with collaboration.
  • Improved team communication.
  • Expert quality Avaya support.
The Avaya OneCloud UCaaS solution is incredible! We have everything we need for communication and collaboration in the cloud and on a single platform. In a single application we have the video conferences that we use every day to make virtual meetings and presentations of projects, activities and services. We also have services such as instant messaging for real-time communication with presence status among employees, virtual extension, contact center with Audible Response Unit to allow better service to users and other things. The solution greatly facilitates our work and productivity and especially communication.
Avaya technical support is very good. We use very little, but when we need it, the attendants were quick and attentive to seek the resolution of the doubts and problems of our IT team. Support is important at the time of hiring to have that support in future problems.
The integration of Avaya OneCloud UCaaS with Microsoft 365, Outlook has been excellent and always works very well. This integration speeds up scheduling meetings with colleagues and customers. With just one click the window opens with all the data to include in the invitation to be sent by e-mail. It is something essential for us who have many tasks to be done on the day of work.

Do you think Avaya OneCloud UCaaS delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Avaya OneCloud UCaaS's feature set?

Did Avaya OneCloud UCaaS live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Avaya OneCloud UCaaS go as expected?

Would you buy Avaya OneCloud UCaaS again?

Practicality and flexibility are very good with this tool. It is used by all departments of the company. TI manages the entire Avaya solution. Everything works in the cloud and I didn't need to install any applications on my notebook. Through the browser, I access the virtual meetings without complications. And when I'm in transit, I access the official app on my Android and participate in sessions with my 4G internet. The interface I like a lot and is very friendly and clean. The functionalities are within easy reach, such as screen sharing, mute functions, chat, and annotations.