Overall Satisfaction with AVI-SPL
AVI-SPL has installed AV technology (Crestron-based display systems) in classrooms and conference rooms within a new building at UCLA.
- Equipment works as expected most of the time.
- AVI-SPL provides poor, but adequate customer service.
- Staff members are very hard to reach via email.
- We have ongoing issues with the AV in our classrooms and conference rooms that AVI-SPL refuses to address or take responsibility for.
- AVI-SPL is, in general, frustrating to work with.
- Delivered classroom AV fails often enough that the entire system can't be relied on. I would describe our entire classroom AV system as a "lemon".
Technicians themselves are often very good and fix immediate issues. But, we have had very little luck getting AVI-SPL as a whole to address the true cause of our ongoing issues.
Do you think AVI-SPL delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with AVI-SPL's feature set?
Did AVI-SPL live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of AVI-SPL go as expected?
Would you buy AVI-SPL again?