Overall Satisfaction with Awario
- I use Awario to track my own brand mentions, as well as tracking mentions for some of the brands I work with. Besides social mentions, I've also configured it to track unlinked brand mentions across the internet. I also take advantage of Awario's Lead functionality for a variety of personal and client projects.
- Tracking all of these things helps me stay in the loop, whether people are saying good things or bad!
- Track unlinked brand mentions across various websites
- Track tagged and untagged brand mentions on social media
- Find leads based on seed keywords and other information
- A better onboarding process would've gotten me hooked earlier
- Better ongoing training and support, perhaps a certification process, would make this easier to customize for niche use cases.
- Using advanced functionality would be easier with more hand-holding
- Awario helps me stay on top of all positive and negative brand mentions
- Awario helps me find backlink opportunities with unlinked brand mentions
- Awario helps me find potential leads for various projects
There are a lot of excellent options, but Awario has it all. I also originally got it as a lifetime deal, so I don't have to worry about paying for it ongoing.
I can't say that I've asked for a lot of help, but Awario does offer useful support documentation and an active Facebook group.
Do you think Awario delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Awario's feature set?
Did Awario live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Awario go as expected?
Would you buy Awario again?