Device farm for the win.
October 09, 2020

Device farm for the win.

Overall Satisfaction with AWS Device Farm

We are using AWS Device Farm to test applications across our devices before mass deployment. This is being used across the entire organization. It allows our IT staff to easily find and address (or not) issues with applications across a wide range of device types throughout the organization before mass deployment.
  • Test apps across platforms.
  • Easily aggregate test data.
  • Easily determine issues and solutions.
  • Cost and price is always a concern
  • Can be a bit clunky for the staff using the service.
  • Sometimes, misses issues with iOS devices.
  • Saves tons of time.
  • Determine which devices to prefer.
  • More successful implementation
This is the only solution I have used from device farming. From that perspective, I would purchase it again. I think this is a great solution for a large, diverse organization looking to mass deploy and manage software and devices. We selected this software because we have had great luck with other AWS services.
Ease of use, successful application, support, and power lead to this score. AWS has a ton of resources behind their products. They make great stuff, provide awesome support, and rarely let us down. I would look to AWS and device farm for device management needs anytime. I find this is a good value.
The users have no issue. The IT staff have learned to work with the software with the help of AWS support. I find it very effective. Could it be easier? Of course. That doesn't mean this isn't a great solution. I would recommend it to anyone based on usability. Overall, it is easy enough to use.

Do you think AWS Device Farm delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with AWS Device Farm's feature set?

Did AWS Device Farm live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of AWS Device Farm go as expected?

Would you buy AWS Device Farm again?

This is the best solution I have found to trail run software before it is deployed across a large number of users and a large variety of device types. We have Windows, Mac OS, Android, and iOS devices. Android alone has a ton of OSs. This helps save time and test functionality across the board.