Overall Satisfaction with AWS IoT
As a part of the R&D department at my organization, we were working on an IoT based solution for one of our use case. I explored Azure IoT and AWS IoT for the same. We had some Temperature and other sensors and we wanted to show their readings at a reliable platform. Due to the AWS ecosystem, we went with AWS IoT connected it with our sensors then took its data processed it. Many things can be achieved but this was our simple solution when we used AWS IoT.
- The most amazing thing about this product is it is easy to set up and it has a wide range of integration with AWS's other services like DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, Lambda, which helps a lot to create an end-to-end system.
- Its SDK is available on most of the platforms.
- At very early stages it might be difficult to understand the AWS IoT console.
- It takes time to understand the concepts.
- Successfully created one solution which resulted in an increase in the company's knowledge in one of the most trending technologies.