Overall Satisfaction with AWS IoT Core
We had a mobile application and with the help of that, we used to connect with IoT devices using Bluetooth and send the data to the elastic cache using a firehose. we were mainly using MQTT for the data transmission from one place to another.
- Can help send data to elastic cache very easily.
- SDK is available in all the mobile platform as well as web.
- MQTT is very fast way to transfer data from one place to another.
- Native dashboard is okay-ish.
- Only available with AWS services.
- Multiple protocols along with MQTT such as Kafka can be added.
- Quick TAT for my applications.
- Easy to understand so juniors can also do the task.
Do you think AWS IoT Core delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with AWS IoT Core's feature set?
Did AWS IoT Core live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of AWS IoT Core go as expected?
Would you buy AWS IoT Core again?