Overall Satisfaction with AWS IoT Core
Data collection is something that we very much rely on in our company. On top of that, we use a bunch of AWS products such as Lambda, S3, and Sagemaker to collect, gather, process and analyze data. AWS IoT Core helps us stream data collection from multiple points in order to do all that.
- Real time data collection
- Ability to communicate with multiple protocols
- Lacks integration with other IoT tools
- Latency is something that can be improved
- Grouping of data collected from multiple streams and processing it
- Analytics and visualization has been made easier
- We're able to get devices onboard much faster since it can integrate with AWS Iot
- Time to market new solutions has reduced comnsiderably
Azure IoT is a good product but since our whole suite of tech is now set up in AWS (ec2, s3, sagemaker, cloud formation, etc.), we wanted something that could quickly adapt to our environments. Learning a new tech for IoT was simply a bottleneck that we wanted to avoid at this point.
Do you think AWS IoT Core delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with AWS IoT Core's feature set?
Did AWS IoT Core live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of AWS IoT Core go as expected?
Would you buy AWS IoT Core again?
End-to-end encryption is an amazing feature because we use IoT to connect to various devices in order to gather data/ stats in real-time. We're able to publish solutions with ease and at a faster rate because of AWS IoT Core. However, its inability to interact with other IoT tools is a big con that I would like them to improve upon.