Overall Satisfaction with Azure Biztalk Services
We use Azure services for our entire company. We have many users who are remote and it is a terrific way to collaborate. We love that we only have to pay for the capacity that we are actually using instead of having a rack of servers that aren't always being tapped, but are always running. It also saves on the costs of real estate for the server room and additional money that would have to be spent to upgrade and update the servers.
- Capacity on demand: only pay for the space you need
- Software licensing: It is cheaper to license and easier to license with cloud computing
- Ease of Use: It is so easy to stand up applications on the cloud. The abilities for speed are far beyond that of on-premise.
- Security: Although in reality it just a perceived issue that security is harder to manage in the cloud, the subject needs to be addressed and proven to not be a problem more often.
- Old School Thinking: One of the biggest hindrances to the process. There are still people who just can't get their heads around Azure.
- It has saved us money and allowed us to access the MicroServices area quite effectively for our clients.
- It has allowed us to scale up and down as needed with server capacity when working on larger projects
Azure has been the easiest to work with because it is a MS product and integrates so easily with the rest of their options.