Great development of the banking system in a few steps.
March 22, 2021

Great development of the banking system in a few steps.

Carmen Rodriguez | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with BankingOn Mobile Banking Platform

What banking company would not like to improve its environment on mobile devices and create applications that improve the system of transactions between users? BankingOn is the best way to do this, as this platform is suitable for developing banking applications that simplify online transactions and can provide a native mobile banking environment, rather than a mobile web environment. Previously, we used a web version adapted to a mobile phone application, which was able to start our website on the mobile device, however, after the arrival of BankingOn, we managed to improve access to our banking platform and we were able to offer an application with more security, more security and more automation for transactions thanks to API connectivity. BankingOn has been a key service for our company, because it helped us create a mobile application capable enough so that customers can carry out all kinds of transactions with their bank cards, have extensive account management, receive alerts and also a remote capture of deposits. It is important to highlight the fact that BankingOn has allowed me to streamline and fully optimize my banking system, since it helped us to develop an application that is completely routed with respect to user information in our database, and which can be used in the banking system in just a few seconds. Without a doubt, we have generated an excellent banking application for mobile devices, which has helped our clients to complete payments even more fluidly and from anywhere.
  • BankingOn has allowed us to launch and insert all kinds of improvements or modifications to our mobile application of the banking system in just a few seconds. This platform allows me to implement new services or improvements in my banking system instantly, and my clients can see all those improvements in real time and updating the banking application, without having to wait so long to see the changes made by us.
  • BankingOn offers me an excellent alert and report system, which is able to notify me of the exact moment when a user has a problem with our banking system. For us, it is very important to establish a successful mobile banking application for customers, therefore, the alert system has allowed us to correct all kinds of errors and give a quick solution to all customers who have problems with our services.
  • I love the way that BankingOn makes an automated report on the amount of criticism we have received and where our reputation is trending. This automated reputation study has allowed us to know what kind of impact we are having on customer satisfaction without the need for any manual process.
  • One of the things that BankingOn offers is the fact that the user will not be alone during the development or general learning of the functions that this platform has, offering the possibility of obtaining help from experts in mobile devices who can give a successful contribution to creating an app, however, this is the main feature that I don't like about BankingOn. The expert help section is very limited, and it is not always available, you have to wait a certain amount of time to be able to be helped by one of the experts, the help is never instantly as it should be. This is something that affected us in a certain way as we had to learn to use BankingOn on our own.
  • It has managed to generate even more transactions between our clients through their bank accounts. BankingOn has allowed us to offer a system where our clients can complete even more transactions from anywhere just by accessing from their mobile phone, it is great how banking transactions have increased since we developed the application.
  • We have been more constant and punctual with updates and with the implementation of new services to our banking system. BankingOn has allowed us to add new things to our banking system in real time and without any delay in the visualization and access of the clients.
  • BankingOn has allowed us to offer greater satisfaction and security to all our clients. This platform has enabled us to design a totally secure mobile phone application where our clients can complete all types of payments without risk.
Chime is a good alternative because Chime offers a service similar to BankingOn, both platforms are capable of creating highly optimized applications, with a good capacity to complete all kinds of online payments and with a perfect interface to make all kinds of changes in the app when needed. However, the reason I chose BankingOn is because it is a platform that allows me to make changes and implement new services to my banking system in real time, compared to Chime, which takes even longer to process the changes made by the user. , these changes take even longer to be seen by the customer using the banking system.

Do you think BankingOn Mobile Banking Platform delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with BankingOn Mobile Banking Platform's feature set?

Did BankingOn Mobile Banking Platform live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of BankingOn Mobile Banking Platform go as expected?

Would you buy BankingOn Mobile Banking Platform again?

Without a doubt, I would recommend this great platform for all those people who are looking for a place where they can develop a system where customers can complete all kinds of payments and where online payments from a computer are a thing of the past. BankingOn allows all users to develop an application in a very few steps and without having to know much about programming, in addition, BankingOn has an optimized and updated design for all types of banking applications, and has very good API connectivity with the system banking. This is an excellent option to develop applications that modernize the banking sector and make it even more productive.