Bazaarvoice Conversations is an integral part of our daily routine

Richard Peterson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Modules Used

• Conversations,Connections,Intelligence,Media

Overall Satisfaction with Bazaarvoice Conversations

Bazaarvoice Conversations is being used by our digital marketing, sales, product development, quality and customer service departments on a daily basis. Our main goal is to support two of our largest customers, big box retailers in the home improvement industry. We answer all questions from customers on their websites for our products. We also respond to all 1-2-3 star ratings and some 5-star also. Bazaarvoice Conversations is a great tool for rapid response.
  • Our ability to answer questions on our retail partner websites in a timely manner. We constantly win awards from our retail partners for questions responded to in 24 hours or less.
  • Bazaarvoice Conversations gives us the ability to respond to all 1-2-3 star ratings and some 5-star reviews also. We welcome 1-2-3 star reviews as it gives us an opportunity to let customers know we are responsive to their issues.
  • Bazaarvoice Conversations is easy to train on for new employees. It is intuitive and easy to teach people how to get their job done fast which I as a manager appreciate.
  • I think more notifications need to be sent out earlier for system outages and broken features.
  • Don't just tell me when I open an issue case that it is a "Known issue and we are working on it", let me know before I open a case.
  • Toggleing between brands and staying on the same task could be easier.
  • It is pricey but we are seeing positive ROI in that our customers are entrusting more SKUs to those suppliers that do a great job with BazaarVoice.
  • The implementation phase is a bit hard to accept. Once you sign up and pay for the first year you are then hit with implementation costs. Those need to be clearly spelled out up front.
PowerReviews is a very comparable product but we were told by our customers that they use Bazaarvoice and so will we. We could not switch if we wanted to based on our customer "suggestions".
Bazaarvoice Conversations is great at organizing a person's time to specific task and to quickly get them done so we can move on to other daily tasks.

The ability to pre-populate answers in a database within Bazaarvoice Conversations would be nice so we did not have to copy and past from a document on our desktop.