Honest Review of Bim360
February 12, 2020

Honest Review of Bim360

Overall Satisfaction with Bim360

We are using Bim360 with several general contractors on several projects that vary in size. All project managers currently use Bim360 along with several of our foreman and superintendents. It helps address the issue(s) of having the latest set of plans for the project for the field team. Typically, the office/PM receives the plans before the field does. It makes it easy to load and for the field team to access.
  • Plan management.
  • Ease of access.
  • User friendly.
  • Ease of use.
  • Too time consuming.
  • We haven't purchased, we are a user only.
Bim360 would be low on the scale if using this software or product versus something such as Fieldwire, Plan Grid, or Procore. There are other products out there that are easier to use and easy to manage. Bim360 seems to be a low-budget software that is not user friendly. I would not give a second look to this software if I saw the aforementioned beforehand.
I have not had the opportunity to use the support for Bim360 - this is the reason for only giving it a "1 rating." The general contractor has always answered my related questions and/or concerns when using this program/software. I cannot give an honest opinion on the support function unless I use it. I would hope it would be very supportive such as Fieldwire, Procore, etc.

Do you think Autodesk Bim 360 delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Autodesk Bim 360's feature set?

Did Autodesk Bim 360 live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Autodesk Bim 360 go as expected?

Would you buy Autodesk Bim 360 again?

Bim360 is okay to use in the field. I feel there are far more superior products or software out there to use. Bim360 isn't the easiest to use and takes time to learn. Additionally, flipping through plans is like flipping through a book, it's a slow process unless you know specifically where/what is on each page needed.

Autodesk Bim 360 Feature Ratings