Overall Satisfaction with Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT
Used for fundraising record-keeping, merchant account transactions, and e-mail communications. There are several issues that I have with the software. Most of the time there are no easy solutions which are frustrating for the annual price that is charged to the customer to maintain it. Adding matching gifts to a constituent, adding a spouse, finding an organization are all very convoluted just to name a few. The fact you can't copy and paste from most areas, just deleting an e-mail does not clear the area you must delete the row. There is no longer use of the merge wizard. There is also no CLEAR way to avoid duplicate records appearing when doing a query involving e-mails. Having e-mails listed under "Specific phones" when doing a query makes absolutely no sense, it is not a phone number. Why can't the merchant account send out a receipt/thank you for recurring donations.
- Taking away merge wizard instead of fixing the problem.
- E-mails listed under phones.
- Recurring gifts not getting a monthly thank you or receipt.
- Adding matching gift companies/foundations to a constituent.
- Automatically adding a spouse after constituent is deceased.
- Not being able to edit mailing labels.
- The decease finder application is useless.
Do you think Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT's feature set?
Did Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT go as expected?
Would you buy Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT again?