Not satisfied with Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT
July 08, 2022

Not satisfied with Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT

Matt LeBlanc | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT

The back end of the database view is extremely, extremely slow, and most days, it is frustrating to use. I feel we have had nothing but issues since we switched from backing up our own database to using Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT. The online forms randomly have "errors," and sometimes, it takes a while to open the database view. In my experience, when I call for customer support I always receive a generic response, and I feel like a simple question takes, on average, 1 hour. I have been using Raisers Edge for ten years, and the last two with Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT, and I am not a huge fan. Randomly after we switched, they stopped supporting Microsoft Word, which, in my experience, was a nightmare for us to come up with a new system for receipting donors. We have 11 locations with different directors and many different receipts, 110 total. We had to change the way we receipt donors, and I am not sure that it is going to be as efficient or personal as our previous method of receipting. I will say that one of the benefits is that we have increased our storage space and some of the exports and queries run faster.
  • The speed of the service on the database view
  • Online Express
  • Certain queries that are extensive
  • Exports
  • Querys
  • Exports
  • Address and Phone Finder
  • BBMS
  • We have stayed flat and have not seen any ROI from Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT
Not very effective.

Do you think Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT's feature set?

Did Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT go as expected?

Would you buy Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT again?

One of the benefits is that we
have increased our storage space and some of the exports and queries run
faster.