Beautiful Interface and Outstanding Support Resources!
July 29, 2022

Beautiful Interface and Outstanding Support Resources!

Overall Satisfaction with Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT

We are a non-profit, accredited university. I work in Advancement Services operations, the fundraising arm of the school. We use Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT as our CRM for donors, gifts, and our Foundation. We need a reliable way for the gift process to be administered, to assist our gift officers in fundraising, and to use analytics to determine who our most likely givers will be.
  • Easy to use webview interface
  • Ease of reporting
  • Support and training is phenomenal!
  • Microsoft Integration
  • Use the same field naming scheme for both web view and database view
  • More options for organizing files in database view
  • Reliability
  • Speed
  • Ease of Use
  • Strong Support Team
  • Easy to Access Resources
  • Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT is new to us, and we are finishing our first year of use. We don't have many hard data to share at this time.
  • Development staff love the easy-to-use and visually pleasing interface
  • It blows our previous data repository out of the water! It's a relief to use up-to-date interfaces.
We are just beginning to discover data analytics. We have attended two pieces of training on how our organization can use analytics to predict who our best donors will be. In the past, we have relied on past giving data to determine our best prospects. Now, we have a new tool that can more accurately pinpoint future potential, as opposed to past actions. We believe this will be a game-changer for us!
  • Online Training
  • In-Person Training
Blackbaud University is outstanding! I can find anything I need to troubleshoot any problem. If I can't determine the issue on my own, the chat service is available for expert assistance. I have attended some certification training, including both online courses and instructor-led online courses. Well done on both accounts!
It is superior to Colleague in every way! Ellucian CRM Recruit is a good option due to its Microsoft compatibility and report-writing. I am sure Ellucian Colleague's Advancement product is similar to its Recruit product and would work well for us. The interface is not as good, however, and the training and support leave much to be desired at Ellucian Colleague.

Do you think Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT's feature set?

Did Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT go as expected?

Would you buy Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT again?

This software is great for users who are not technologically inclined! The web view interface is easy, intuitive, and visually pleasing. It looks and works exceptionally well in mobile mode or tablet mode. Even beginners have access to incredible resources through Blackbaud University, making it easier to troubleshoot specific issues. Those on the data side would prefer a database view that identically matches field names in the web view. It may not be the best software for technical staff, as it has limited flexibility.