Overall Satisfaction with BlackLine
Currently we use account reconciliations and task management. It is primarily used by members of the General Ledger and Accounts Receivable teams. BlackLine helped us to be efficient with a system that integrated with our ERP, NetSuite. We have also been able to make our account recs more consistent by using the same templates for certain account types. By implementing the tasks, the monthly close meetings have become more efficient and shorter; giving everyone back some time in their day to focus on analysis, etc.
- Streamlines the account reconciliations so all of the data is in one place.
- Allows managers to keep track of the monthly close process with ease.
- One stop shop for the Auditors.
- The Variance analysis should allow for the comments to be carried to next periods.
- The reporting module has made great improvements but could be better.
Do you think BlackLine delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with BlackLine's feature set?
Did BlackLine live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of BlackLine go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy BlackLine again?
BlackLine is a great tool to house all of the balance sheet reconciliations, including back-up, for both management and auditors. The tasks are a great way to keep track of not only your monthly close, but can also be used for PBC listings for your audits and any other assignments that your company needs to keep track of on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.