Bloomfire Review
December 18, 2020

Bloomfire Review

Cristina Perez | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Bloomfire

Bloomfire is being used as a platform for training information database. It is being used across the entire organization country wide. It has been a great database for quickly finding important information from protocols, SOP's, basically everything we need to know in our company. Everyone from doctors to support staff have access to everything we need to know as well as the ability to interactively solve issues or answer questions. An incredible storage bank of knowledge!
  • I like being able to bookmark important things that I use/need daily.
  • I like that there are subcategories to filter.
  • I love that we can ask a question and the entire company can have access to answer.
  • I like that I can mark my favorites.
  • I like that we can create a series of information.
  • I like that we can leave comments on the publishings.
  • I love that it pairs great with our inner communication program. For instance, if I were to ask a coworker a question about covid, I get a discreet pop-up with the link to where I can find it in Bloomfire. The link takes me directly there.
  • The only real improvement in my opinion is the search criteria. With the amount of information we store, it can get pretty frustrating trying to narrow down a search to specific words. Especially since most of the publishings contain the same words.
  • While I am not aware of the investment portion of this, overall it has definitely increased team productivity by containing all of our company's most asked questions in one central location.

Do you think Bloomfire delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Bloomfire's feature set?

Did Bloomfire live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Bloomfire go as expected?

Would you buy Bloomfire again?

Bloomfire is well suited for businesses with a large knowledge base of information. It is a great resource for training. I honestly don't know where this would be less appropriate. Especially from a company training aspect.