December 18, 2020
Technician in OtherVeterinary Company, 201-500 employees
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Bloomfire
We use Bloomfire as our go-to site for questions/answers and education. We frequent the site for information on our role responsibilites and guidance as well as company policy information.
- Makes a nice page presentation.
- Provides a search bar for quick access.
- Allows others to respond to the articles.
- The home page seems really cluttered.
- Sometimes it's difficult to sift through the articles for the one you need.
- The search bar could be more accurate in pulling up what you are looking for.
- I would say it has increased team productivity.
- It has provided a go-to for questions and answers for the staff.
- It has minimized the need for employees to seek answers from other staff members.
Do you think Bloomfire delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bloomfire's feature set?
Did Bloomfire live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Bloomfire go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Bloomfire again?
Bloomfire is best suited for companies that need to provide guidance on their policies. It helps with educating employees. It provides an outlet for discussion that everyone can participate in. It would likely not be suited for very small companies with minimal employees.