Blue Box is a great for your changing business needs
Richard Crane | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 14, 2019

Blue Box is a great for your changing business needs

Overall Satisfaction with Blue Box

I use Blue Box for a private cloud experience that gives me more storage and scalability options. With BlueBox, I get a single, consolidated view of all assets and clouds within my organization. It makes my job a lot easier.
  • Creating a project and users is very easy and I can manage my configurations anytime, which is ideal.
  • Self-service was a big selling point. At times there are issues that I can't figure out, but for the most part, I'm able to manage everything with little to no assistance.
  • Blue Box is scalable - I can quickly add capacity at any time. Easy to use and navigate.
  • A little on the expensive side, but not bad if you’re a large company.
  • Larger operating systems can take longer to configure. Not a huge problem, but expect to spend some time on it.
  • If you do need support, it can take a while to get the help you need.
  • Depending on your needs, Blue Box can be pricey and may be overkill.
  • Having your own private cloud is nice. Definitely more control over security, and the speed is nice.
  • If you're often adapting, changing, or scaling, Blue Box is a great option.
Blue Box is more user-friendly and better meets organizational needs.
Blue Box is great if you're working in an environment that requires you to often scale up or down depending on business needs. Especially valuable if you want to manage all aspects of your cloud.