Access the Info
October 16, 2018
Access the Info
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with BlueCherry
BlueCherry is being used across our whole organization. It allows us access to the system even when we are off location. I allows us to enter customer information, enter, process, ship and invoice orders, receive and adjust inventory, enter and apply customer payments, view and reconcile reports, and much more. We use it in all departments including Customer Service, Accounting, Shipping, Receiving, and Management.
- You are able to create your own custom reports with just the information you need included.
- You can access the system from an off-site location.
- You are able to share reports and documents directly from the system to the email recipient.
- When placing orders on hold due to over the credit limit, it takes into consideration all future orders even if they are years in the future.
- You aren't able to view inventory status as easy when entering an order.
- You do not get a pop-up notification when entering an order that the account is past due, over the limit, etc.
- It leaves $0 invoices open on the account until they are manually applied.
- It has made it easier to access and share documents and information in the system.
- It makes it easier to view reports because you can customize them to only include the information you need.
You can customize reports and access the system from an off-site location.
I believe it is well-suited for any size company. It is very helpful when you have multiple users in your company and need to access the system from an off-site location. If you have sales reps or managers that are traveling and need to review information, it is easy for them to access.