Easier Video Conference with BlueJeans
Yonny Septian Izmantoko | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 16, 2018

Easier Video Conference with BlueJeans

Overall Satisfaction with BlueJeans

Mostly BlueJeans is used by our strategic team for business discussion with our subsidiaries. However, our operational team also uses BlueJeans to coordinate and solve any issue with partners or customers.
  • Easy setup in a new room
  • Simple and intuitive UI
  • Stable performance
  • Better internet routing selection
  • Mandatory typing of passcode instead of join by direct link
  • Even though it is BlueJeans, I think it's ok if users can change their color theme
  • More remote video conferencing
  • Faster problem-solving for customers
  • Meet more customers outside of my region
It is very complicated to use Webex because all participants must have email id registered. Sometimes we found it is difficult to invite new partners or customers.
It is very simple, user friendly and has a good quality of video conference. Almost all of our employees and partners inform us that using BlueJeans is a good experience.
Scheduled meetings are directly connected with Microsoft Outlook, so it's very convenient for our employees, especially the directors, to keep their schedule.
Even though I am an IT admin, I didn't use much of the command center. However, one thing that I think is lacking in BlueJeans is the passcode. When I set the passcode, BlueJeans also generated a link with the passcode on it and invited people can join directly. I think it will be much better if the passcode must be entered manually.
It's great for companies with many mobile employees or branches. Since it's simple, anyone can use it easily.

BlueJeans Feature Ratings