Overall Satisfaction with BlueJeans
It is used by the leadership team of a specific business segment. We use it on a weekly basis when we have our calls. It addresses the current situation of not being able to travel but still see video images of team members based across the world as well as sizable presentation slides.
- As compared to other tools it allows us to see more than 5 video screens of team members even when presentations are being shared.
- There is a slider for us to choose so as to not not compromise the size of presentation or audience.
- The latest improvement of seeing more than 9 video screens is simply amazing!
- It sometimes has audio connection issues.
- The customer service team is also very tardy at responding.
- The pop-up screen of videos cannot be hidden easily during presentation.
- It does seem very sensitive to bandwidth support hence it is important for everyone to have good bandwidths to use BlueJeans.
- As compared to company's tool it helps with better and more productive video conference sessions.
- Proves that business travel is not essential but still preferred.
As mentioned earlier, as compared to Webex and Teams, BlueJeans does not have the option of toggling between presentation vs video screens whereby in Webex and Teams once presentations are shared the video screens of participants are compromised into small windows and showing to a limited number of participants. BlueJeans used to only show up to 9 pax which we were often unable to see the faces of out-of-9 team members but now it has improved which is a great pleasant surprise for the team and we are currently loving it as it is working almost the same as we used to with Zoom.