Overall Satisfaction with BlueJeans Meetings
I believe it's widely used in the whole company. It's the default meeting app we use on a daily basis.
- High audio quality (w/ Dolby tech on).
- Efficient background noise cancellation (w/ Dolby tech on).
- Integration of the MS Office calendar.
- The app sometimes got issues with handling various configs of I/O devices. Usually, it leads to an echo like when other participant's mic captures your voice. Although, it may be due to some random conflicts with OS (I'm using Windows and with desktop app).
- Monochromatic chat box - why not use regular colours like in MS Teams / Slack?
- More productive conversations due too fewer audio issues (comparing to crappy Cisco solutions).
It just works.
Awesome. I do not want to use the regular phones / Cisco conferencing systems anymore.
Do you think BlueJeans Meetings delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with BlueJeans Meetings's feature set?
Did BlueJeans Meetings live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of BlueJeans Meetings go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy BlueJeans Meetings again?
Because of the high audio quality. I believe that only Discord offers comparable experience.
If you value high audio quality during the conference calls, that's the solution you're looking for.