Remedy Force is a Ticketing system for Workhttps://www.trustradius.com/it-service-management-itsmBMC Helix ITSM (Remedy)Unspecified7.71481012017-11-27T16:17:34.880Z
November 27, 2017
Remedy Force is a Ticketing system for Work
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite
Our company is using BMC Remedy to manage Incidents (Tickets), Service Requests, Change Requests, Tasks, and Problems. All of our businesspeople and salespeople are used to creating support issues within BMC remedy tickets. We are using Remedy force for our ticketing system for Salesforce technical related issues, Aspect product issues, and Apttus related issues.
- I like the auto update, the information in the ticket when we respond to the email looks and feels really good. And there are many different sections like, Incident details, Client details, Status details, Assignment details, date details and so on, which you can go to directly instead of searching within the whole page.
- It is easy to implement our business requirements In BMC Remedy.
- On the integration side, the implementation of the REST api has simplified integration to other systems like Salesforce CRM and Apttus CPQ...
- There is no advanced case management in BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite, like auto closer and escalation process like we have in Salesforce, which needs to improve.
- BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite is missing some key features that would make life easier, such as being able to more easily copy tickets and search for tickets.
- Technology is slow.
- When I was in Management discussion calls, and all the team is happy while using BMC Remedy so I don't find any specific negative impact on our organization.
- I really enjoy Smart IT as the tool of choice for our incident management team.
- Visibility of tickets is key. All support staff users can see tickets in consoles they have access to.
I used Salesforce case Management system which is a powerful tool where we can automate many things that we can't do in BMC Remedy. I do suggest to introduce Escalation Management system within BMC remedy so that most of the clients might utilize. I haven't used any other tools which will track the incidents or tickets.