Overall Satisfaction with BP Logix Process Director
We continually work towards process automation and BP Logix Process Director gets in right every time. It helps to have an incredibly talented in-house forms developer and services provided by BP Logix support. We've developed nearly 50 forms and associated workflows in the past couple of years. The list of form development requests seems to grow each week. We've developed forms from travel and expense reimbursement to purchasing card reconciliation and submission. Forms are being developed by IT personnel for the whole organization.
Historically, we had a wall full of static, pre-printed forms that are hard to account for once the manual process gets started as an employee begins to complete the form and follows it by gathering various signatures and other documentation. Once a form is created. Process Director allows the electronic form to follow a designed workflow that connects information to the right people/organizations. Connectivity and integration with Active Directory and an email system further connect the dots with notifications to those "next up" in the workflow. Process Director also integrates well with databases to push and pull, read and write information to populate forms.
We love Process Director! Never going back to pre-printed forms!
- Develop forms using Microsoft Word and Process Director plug-ins - start small then use predefined Custom Tasks, Knowledge Views, and samples to create extremely impressive results.
- Integration with Microsoft Active Directory, SQL Server databases and tables, Excel, etc. - Incredibly powerful! We've taken eforms to a new level by integrating SQL queries into controls and custom tasks and embedding the results into developed forms.
- Some of the forms can get pretty complicated with controls and custom tasks. If we can't find the answer to desired activities we'd like to incorporate, BP Logix support is just a phone call or email away. Their support is awesome and very responsive.
- Sometimes the documentation is hard to follow to incorporate new features and functionality into workflows and forms. Some of these options can get very complex. As such, BP Logix support personnel in good to work with and helps you learn so you don't have to call again.
- Process Director has had such a positive impact on our entire organization. Nearly every division and department throughout the whole organization either has working forms and workflows or has requested to have forms and workflows developed.
- The only negative or adverse condition is that we don't have enough development time for all the workflows requested to be developed.