Overall Satisfaction with Broadcom CloudSOC CASB, formerly from Symantec
CloudSOC CASB is used to protect different cloud resources like SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS by enforcing strong and granulate mechanisms to control the access and interaction with these resources.
- CloudSOC CASB integrates UEBA and machine learning capabilities used to increase the detection capabilities by using adaptive policies.
- CloudSOC CASB can deliver protection to on-prem and cloud resources with the same policy rule set
- CloudSOC CASB can integrate extensive DLP capabilities which can easily integrate data repositories from different sources
- O365, GSuite, and on-prem repositories
- Support for unmanaged devices
- Better integration and expansion towards email services
- Broadcom acquisition of Symantec impacted presence in different markets
- As a proven solution the deployment and integration [are] easy and quick and lead to a quick rollout.
- McAfee MVISION Cloud (formerly Skyhigh CASB)
Definitely one of the leaders. Symantec has one of the strongest and widest visibility on malware and threats due to [its] large footprint and its capabilities for covering different cloud repositories and even on-prem deployments with the same policy set is one of their biggest advantages
Do you think Broadcom CloudSOC CASB, formerly from Symantec delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Broadcom CloudSOC CASB, formerly from Symantec's feature set?
Did Broadcom CloudSOC CASB, formerly from Symantec live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Broadcom CloudSOC CASB, formerly from Symantec go as expected?
Would you buy Broadcom CloudSOC CASB, formerly from Symantec again?