Bronto: Great for Large Companies
Updated January 18, 2019
Bronto: Great for Large Companies
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Bronto Marketing Platform
We have a couple of big clients that we use Bronto for. It's ideal for retailers working in e-commerce that send 250,000+ emails per year, or those that generate online revenues in the six-figures. Bronto seamlessly integrates with any e-commerce engine so its adaptability and versatility go hand-in-hand. We use it for all of our clients' in-house marketing. It's easy to work with and offers a lot of strategies to get the most out of our email marketing campaigns.
- It's easy to work with – it has seamless integration across all platforms, which helps when you're working with big clientele.
- It's logically organized, which can't be said of all ESP's.
- It has the LIVE CHAT support. A lot of email marketing clients simply don't have that. It's the little things!
- It would be nice if Bronto held sales data, you can't see it easily in tables.
- It would be nice if Bronto tracked legacy growth – we could track growth each month digitally rather than just writing stuff down.
- Their mobile version still is a bit lacking on different devices, mobile/desktop is generally grouped "okay" and same for the rendering engine of the mail client.
Since Bronto offers sophisticated email marketing platform and complex segmentation, this translates into detailed reports on returns that we can (in turn) communicate back to our client so it's easier to explain what is and what isn't working when it comes to our e-marketing campaigns. This helps us look good and helps our clients produce better results (and profits!).
- Bigger response from our audience – Since we're dealing with massive email marketing campaigns, having our work streamlined with this software has generated a much larger response (which is great!).
- Its responsive technical support and training have helped a lot of our staff become familiar with the program so it's easier to figure problems out.
- Our engagement has gone up 35% in the last quarter with using Bronto.
There's a lot of email marketing software out there, and our company works with a lot of different programs. It's what we're known for, and it's how we've done business for a long time. My job is to figure out what software best suits what company we're working for. Bronto is simply the best solution for our 6-figure clients, that's really all there is to it. I don't bother with anything else.
We've used Bronto for the past year or so with a couple of our larger clients. It's super easy to work with and offers good strategies to get the most out of our email marketing campaigns. It has automated responders that help with e-newsletters and campaign sign-ups, which streamlines our workload and saves us the headache of tracking all this stuff ourselves. This software is ideal for large companies with huge returns.
Bronto Feature Ratings
Using Bronto Marketing Platform
This is our internal marketing team. There's 15-20 people whose job it is to review client data which includes (but isn't limited to) user experience, clicks/traffic and determining what campaigns drive the most interest. As part of our organization, we work hand-in-hand with our clients to make sure that their marketing campaigns are as effective as possible, and 90% of this relies heavily on email marketing and social media strategy.
We employ marketing and social media strategists to head up our team that goes proverbially "knee-deep" in working with Bronto Marketing Software. We have a couple of big clients (with a reach of 250,000+ contacts per list) so it's important that we have a team dedicated to JUST serving those accounts. Basically if you want to work with us, it's important that you have experience in online marketing strategy.
- Bronto makes creating e-newsletters (as part of a broader campaign) a breeze. It really streamlines our workflow
- Bronto helps us maintain our lists better – when you have a list of 250k+ contacts, you need software that keeps everything organized
- Knowledge of HTML is not required to put together emails, which saves us money as we don't need to hire an additional developer – whose job would be just to handle one account – it just makes sense business-wise.
- The WYSIWYG email template, by far. As I stated previously – we don't need to hire another developer to review HTML code before sending out campaigns. It's not as common as you would think for software like this, so it's nice to have it
- Since Bronto is built to be working with bigger companies, their e-marketing platform allows super complex segmentation. Big Plus.
- Bronto offers transactional emails, triggered email, full-send and whatever other types of emails we'd like to send. It's versatile and fluid, like us and our business. It's unexpected but it's exactly what we need.
- We're pushing some more interactive marketing campaigns for the future (not a lot of which I can talk about right here) but we're definitely going to be using Bronto's software to make that happen
- For broadening our campaigns, we're tapping into some foreign markets, and Bronto helps us determine what audiences will be the most lucrative
- We may be able to offer a separate consulting service based off of just Bronto's software – again, not a lot I can talk about here, but its looking very promising.
As with anything, it's not perfect but it's more than suitable for our needs. I'd like to see continued growth and updates from Bronto and I'm excited to see what they have planned for their users down the road. Our clients (and my superiors) have been very happy with the performance of the software so far. It's going to be a great year for us!