July 12, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Bullhorn
Bullhorn is used company-wide. We have different branches throughout Canada and the United States, and all offices using the same tool helps us keep track of candidates in different cities and make sure we aren't working with someone else's candidate.
- It keeps all of the necessary information for each job requisition in one spot.
- Organizes information well and succinctly.
- Very intuitive.
- The candidate search function isn't the easiest to use.
- There are a lot of unnecessary tools or cards that can make the screen seem cluttered sometimes.
- It would be nice to be able to delete notes or submissions if they're accidentally put on the wrong jobs.
- For the TextUs integration, I think it'd be better if there was a tab for texts like there is for emails, rather than being added to the Notes field and making it very difficult to go back and find the information you need.
- Duplicate candidates in BH -- it would be great if you could combine the accounts and delete one of them.