Great product - not an all-in-one
Updated May 05, 2020

Great product - not an all-in-one

Overall Satisfaction with Burrelles MYNEWSDASH (formerly BurrellesLuce Workflow)

We use Burrelles with certain clients to monitor and track for media stories about them. Most clients pay for it themselves and we get the daily reports and use them to track coverage and create monthly media recap reports that are shared with different departments at the clients we represent.
  • Easy way to track coverage around the country.
  • Early morning reports are helpful for morning recap reports.
  • The price is very expensive.
  • It does not do broadcast clips so another service is still needed.
  • Better service to our clients.
  • More robust media reporting.
The other product I have used is Critical Mention which is a program used to search both online websites and broadcast outlets for stories/articles/segments for our clients. I personally like it as a program, but it does not provide print outlets. I think the combination of the two is perfect!
I have used the support function a few times for Burrelles and they have been very good and something I would use again. The response time was quite quick, and they helped fixed the problem I was having. I would definitely recommend them over other help features I have previously used with other programs.

Do you think Burrelles MYNEWSDASH (formerly BurrellesLuce Workflow) delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Burrelles MYNEWSDASH (formerly BurrellesLuce Workflow)'s feature set?

Did Burrelles MYNEWSDASH (formerly BurrellesLuce Workflow) live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Burrelles MYNEWSDASH (formerly BurrellesLuce Workflow) go as expected?

Would you buy Burrelles MYNEWSDASH (formerly BurrellesLuce Workflow) again?

I think for an agency who has a lot of clients, it is a great tool to use. I recommend having a client pay directly for it, and include you on the morning email blasts that go out. Though, if you are looking for a single tool to do it all, this is not it.